Enter Code at Check-Out
Keystone + Shipping
Discount applied at Check-Out
House plants, container plants, vegetable garden, cannabis, hemp and outdoor flowers & gardens.
Alpaca Manure is one of the best manures on the market. Chock-full of all the macronutrients necessary for vigorous plant growth and a rich soil conditioner when you include the Root Warrior improving the soil with its ability to retain water.
Alpaca “beans” are small concentrated pellets of three macronutrients (NPK) that slow-release within the soil making them great for vegetable gardens, long-flowering plants and excellent for medical plants. It’s this slow release combined with low organic matter that allows alpaca manure to be applied directly to plants.
Make a simple Natural Alpaca Tea for soil drenching or apply directly to the soil in outdoor gardens or container gardens (indoor & outdoor).
How to make Natural Brew Alpaca Tea
You'll need a One Gallon size container with lid.
Add 1 Natural Brew Alpaca Tea Bag to container.
Fill with warm water and tighten lid.
Brew for 24 hours or 12 hours in the sun, reaching a rich tea color.
Remove the Alpaca Tea Bag and feed your plants.
Sprinkle used beans around outside plants, or add to compost pile.
Always wash your hands after handling any garden product.
How much should you use?
- Works great for container gardens, raised beds, and houseplants
- Water every two weeks to ensure good healthy root growth.
- Indoor Container Plants do well with a once a month watering.
- Blend Alpaca Beans into soil when transplanting houseplants.
- Outdoor Container gardens and raised beds should be on a bi-monthly feeding schedule.
- Sprinkle Alpaca Beans around shrubs, trees, bushes to provide a slow release all-natural fertilizer for your plants all year long.